Blackberry Royale Bundt Cake
Write a review
- 1 box plain white cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package blackberry gelatin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 3/4 cup Mogan David Blackberry Royal Wine
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup blackberry wine
- In large mixing bowl, stir together cake mix and gelatin (dry) until well blended.
- Add eggs, cooking oil and blackberry wine. Blend on low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
- Continue on medium speed for two (2) minutes scraping sides of bowl.
- Pour batter into heavily greased bundt pan and bake in preheated 350°F oven for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before inverting pan to remove cake.
- To make glaze: Mix sugar and wine in saucepan on medium heat and bring to boil.
- Ingredients should be thoroughly melted.
- Let glaze cool until it becomes the consistency of a thick syrup.
- Pour over cooled cake.
My Recipe Source https://myrecipesource.net/