Write a review
- 8 ounces sugar free tomato paste
- 6 ounces sugar free tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar substitute (splenda recommended)
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Since there are no preservatives, this will only stay fresh for about a week. So make in small batches and only make what you will use in that time. Make your own ketchup - it's so fresh and good and you will never buy store bought again.
My Recipe Source https://myrecipesource.net/