Serve this with a nice crusty italian or french bread.
Write a review
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Additional minced parsley for garnish
- In dutch oven, cook beef until no longer pink. Drain.
- Add the water, tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, parsley, garlic and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain.
- Add to soup; heat through.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with additional parsley if desired.
- If desired, add a small package of frozen spinach.
- Yield 10 servings (2 1/2 quarts)
My Recipe Source https://myrecipesource.net/