Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
Write a review
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup - undiluted
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup - undiluted
- 2 soup cans water
- 4 teaspoons all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits) each cut into quarters
- Combine chicken, soups, biscuits, water, flour, bouillon and pepper in slow cooker. Stir to blend.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours.
My Recipe Source https://myrecipesource.net/