Vegetable and Potato Chowder
Write a review
- 2 cups vegetable, chicken or beef broth
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (10 ounce) frozen mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, peas, green beans)
- 1 package (32 ounce) diced hash brown potatoes
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Shredded Colby-Jack or Cheddar cheese (optional)
- Coat inside of slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add broth, soup, mixed veggies, potatoes, garlic, thyme and pepper to crock pot. Stir to blend.
- Cover. Cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir to blend before serving. Top each with cheese if desired.
- Serve with crusty bread or rolls.
My Recipe Source https://myrecipesource.net/